It’s been awhile since I shared a MiKandi update. At lot has happened since our Google Glass video and Glassware (oh man, has it really been that long since I posted about MiKandi??).
Since 2013, we moved to an office in downtown Seattle, smack-dab in the middle of Amazon land. We expanded our team in the Seattle, Bucharest, Istanbul, and Tokyo — MiKandi Japan.
A quick round up of the past few years
- We did a major overhaul of the MiKandi codebase
- Released a whole new publisher portal
- Developed adult games, starting with the popular Fap Ninja
- Featured in WIRED
- Added support for adult comics
- Joined T-Mobile’s Binge On program as the first adult participant
- MiKandi Japan and XERO raised of $200K to bring Libra of the Vampire Princess to the West. The game will be available on Steam soon
- MiKandi Japan and Funguild are bringing over tons of adult comic titles from Japan. If you’re a fan of yaoi, BL and TL manga, you’ll love these titles.
This week, we released an update to the comic portal and an update to the MiKandi app. The new comic publisher portal supports multiple studios and series, in addition to a myriad of improvements to make uploading and managing your comics much easier.
The MiKandi app update supports this new data, adds sorting to the comic list, uses the newest Apptentive SDK, and also has a bunch of improvements and bug fixes.
We’re excited to be working with MiKandi Japan and Funguild to bring over more Japanese adult manga to the West. You can grab their latest additions here. There are many more titles coming down the wire, so stay tuned!
If you’re an adult comic creator, we want to hear from you! Register your free MiKandi publisher account to get started.